What's a good conversation starter? Usually, one ponders about that and fusses about witty wordsmanship and clever self-promotion, but consider this: would Tramp and Lady's famous dinner date with the meatballs and spaghetti have been as successful if not for Tony's Restaurant with all the tropes and fine makings of a romantic rendez-vous? 🍝 No, because setting is two-thirds of a triumphant delivery and the very first step to attracting people! 🏆
A form is Tony's Restaurant: pure courtship, allowing companies to hold and control a dialogue with their target audience, gain valuable insight and convert visitors into leads. 😎 And what better tool to collect your applicants' wishes, habits and opinions than FULL FABRIC's Forms module, where all information is converted into statistical values and linked to their profiles? 🙌
With the Forms module you can:
- Use a user-friendly interface to design flexible schemas and attractive landing pages, no coding required ✨
- Generate leads and improve response rates by giving users a convenient means of contact
- Embed your forms internally and externally to maximize exposure
- Collect and display information in a structured manner perfect for analysis and reporting
- Get more from your data by sending it to the people and places in FULL FABRIC that need it
- Easily follow-up with submitters 💌
- Automate workflows to slash menial work and save time
- Reduce survey bias
- And much more!
Read the following series of articles to learn how to best use forms and master this module!
PUBLISHED: February 18, 2020
LAST UPDATED: January 20, 2021 at 3:21 p.m.