Ever heard the expression “don’t be a stranger”? Even a well-reputed school is essentially a stranger – and will remain a stranger – until it actually starts talking. You talk to inform, you talk to spark interest in your school, you talk to engage with leads and everybody else in the applicant and student lifecycle – and not only does this beget a great deal of talking, but also that you often address a whole audience, big or small, at once.
But how can you target a group of people without sending umpteen one-to-one emails? And how do you even know whom to target in the first place? 🤔
The answer is campaigns! With the Campaigns module you can:
- Send personalised mass communications with ease and purpose
- Enjoy maximum discretion: recipients won't know who else was addressed or if anybody else was addressed at all
- Use segment rules to hook you up with the right audience
- Experience the easiest way to design elaborate emails with the many ready-made layouts and customisation tools available
- Test and preview to perfection
- Control exactly when emails are sent
- Keep a history of every sent or uncompleted email to peruse and reuse over and over again
Jump on the bandwagon and stay with us for an exhaustive understanding of what campaigns consist of and can do for you, the Campaigns overview and creating a campaign: basic settings, composing a message, defining an audience, testing, dispatching and measuring success! ⛳️
PUBLISHED: November 12, 2018
LAST UPDATED: November 12, 2018 at 9:46 a.m.